Re: A word of caution

vicki chrobak

But  for me, it's also a reminder for bobbin holder as well as plate.  If there is ANY room for a booboo, I can do it!
--
Vicki Jo

Actually, you don't HAVE to change that throat plate back after
embroidering.  You can do straight stitching AND free motioning
stitching.  It's a great feature if you're stitching on sheer or flimsy
fabric-less chance of getting sucked down into the bobbin area.  The
fact that many stitches (actually, any that have width) are grayed out,
should be enough of an indication that the straight stitch throat plate
is in.