Re: janome12000

Kaye Lessard

Maggie,
I can understand needing to monitor the machines.  I have been at mine sitting in front of it, turn away and something will happen.    I have also had it stitching
while I was in the living room- could hear it- My son is still amazed that it works like that!!    Have the mc15 but have not connected it yet to the ipad.   not sure why, just haven’t done it.
Guess I need to do it.  But I will be watching it closely!!!
kaye in la