Re: A word of caution

vicki chrobak

Cheryl, I found some cheap key rings/luggage tags with a label & labeled 1 "zigzag/regular", the other "straight stitch/embroidery". I hang the appropriate one on Jim's metallic thread holder to remind me which set-up I'm on.

--
Vicki Jo

I went to hem a pair of pants this morning and discovered that I had
very few options to sew. Of course I went into panic mode and wrote a
nice long question for the forum to try to help me. I phoned a friend
to get a few short words to describe the free motion stitch - the
squiggle kind and SHE SOLVED my problem. In case this happens to any of
you REMEMBER that the needle/throat plate needs to be changed after
your are finished embroidery and want to do regular sewing. Now I can
hem those pants to wear for Christmas.

Again - a very Blessed and Happy Christmas to all.

Cheryl - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada