A word of caution

Cheryl Paul

Merry Christmas everyone!

I went to hem a pair of pants this morning and discovered that I had very few options to sew. Of course I went into panic mode and wrote a nice long question for the forum to try to help me. I phoned a friend to get a few short words to describe the free motion stitch - the squiggle kind and SHE SOLVED my problem. In case this happens to any of you REMEMBER that the needle/throat plate needs to be changed after your are finished embroidery and want to do regular sewing. Now I can hem those pants to wear for Christmas.

Again - a very Blessed and Happy Christmas to all.

Cheryl - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada