Re: Picking up my new machine tomorrow!

ccaseber <ccaseber@...>

Read your manual about what size needles and threads you can use with the automatic needle threaders. Some needle eyes are too small for heavier threads and you have to thread by hand. This wasn't pointed out to me till I broke the threader and had to replace it.

Sent from my iPad
Carol Caseber

On Mar 28, 2014, at 1:33 AM, Kaye Lessard <ekay50@...> wrote:

You will love the mc15000- I do
You might want to look for the angel wings in the designs on it- they are gorgeous !!
Now a question? Has anyone been having issues with the needle threader? Mine will work when it wants to - dealer has adjusted it 2x already. The last time I broke a needle and it stopped working- just wondering if there is some issues I can tell me dealer who is a great repair lady!! But I have the first mc15-
Kaye in la

Sent from my iPhone