Re: Embird and 12000

Judy <judyjanome@...>

Hi Jim and many thanks for the manual gift. I have the 5D professional software and I can convert and save to jef format with any of the 4 hoops in the Janome 12000 machine. The software is pricey but they try to include all the new machines and there hoops. I am assuming that if the correct machine (Janome 12000) and one of the 4 hoops as a choice, all necessary info would be transferred with the file. So far I have only converted one file and it did work. Busy with sewing for now. Happy holidays.

Sent from my iPhone