Re: 12000 manual

Pinguin

Hello Jim,
thanks a lot.
I have a Dutch manual, but it is nice to have the English version as PDF as well. It makes it easier to understand some of the conversations on the list as things are sometimes translated different than I would expect. (Example: Quiet mode is translated as Eco mode)

Recently Adobe made an app to read PDF's so there is an alternative to iBooks, allthough I like iBooks.

Gerda

Op 23-12-11 17:03, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

OK, here's your early Christmas present:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48356382/12000%20Manual.pdf

To put it on your iPad follow these steps:
1. If you don't have iBooks installed on the iPad, download it now from the App Store. It's free!

2. Open the link above in Safari on your iPad.

3. In the top right corner of the page look for a button labeled "Open in iBooks". If you don't see it tap the screen. Touch the button.

The instruction book will be opened in iBooks. It will be in the PDFs collection, but you can move it using the Edit button on the top right.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!