Using hoop220

Colleen

Hello all.At the moment I am using a border design which I would like to go around the bottom of an apron.The design is in the machine and I have marked the horizontal and vert. On the fabric but when it comes to lining it up in the hoop it is very very strange.  The template is unable to fit into hoop snugly so I can align everything up and am darned if I know what to do next.   Is there anywhere  I can go to on the www to find how to do this. Janome don't seem to have anything on how to use this hoop .... Or do they? In the meantime I await in great anticipation. CBp