Re: Picking up my new machine tomorrow!

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

Thank you for that information!  New machine came home today, I have all parts and it works!
Checked out the 15000 project book but I won't be making the wedding dress anytime soon!  I'm busy trying to find out where and how to store all this new stuff.  Thought I had it all planned out but I forgot about the hoops and the bag for the embroidery arm.   Lots to learn about and lots of stabilizer to buy!  Too bad I can't find a "sample pack".  Question:  The Janome bobbin thread says "100/2".  Do you know if 100 really the weight?  That seems very thin.