Re: Acufil stippling

Virginia

Keep in mind it is the sewing are of the hoop not the actual hoop size.  e.g. Sewing area for the Acufil hoop is 8.7 x 8.7 not 9x9

-----Original Message-----
From: shejmartin1
To: janome12000
Sent: Wed, Mar 19, 2014 1:50 pm
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Acufil stippling

I printed out these directions and will try them.  The problem that I am working on now is that Embird doesn't have the ASQ22 hoop as an option for hoop size.  I tried to create a custom hoop of that size, but then when I try to open the design in the Acufil program it says the design is too big for the hoop.  I'll keep playing around and hopefully figure out something.

Sherry