Re: Clothsetter

marsha.ryan@...

I have the clothsetter and love it. I wouldn't be able to get my designs to line up 'near' perfect if I didn't. How I know? When I purchased the 12k I had been used to the 10K and 11K with clothsetter table. Until Janome came out with clothesetter for the 12K I had a horrible time. Don't know if it was because I was already used to it or not but as soon as the 12K clothsetter came out I ordered one. Love it! If you do get it, just remember to calibrate it with the machine, and check it again as time goes on because somehow it does get out of line.

Marsha