Re: Memory Sticks

janetpiekarski

Anne-if you don't have your machine yet, it will be the upgraded version-just look on the box to assure yourself and it will have a sticker that has the serial no and other things AND version 1.01 on it (I(the machine itself will flash it on the start up screen too).

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Anne" <csarina43@...> wrote:

I have designs saved on memory sticks which I use to laod patterns to my 11000, am I going to have to buy new sticks for the 12000. I understand that to upgrade the machine you have to use an empty MS, so I guess you need to have a seperate stick for this and delete the upgrade once you have done it. I suspect that my machine when I get it will not have been upgarded.

The 11000 uses a very small memory stick if I rememebr rightly, what size does the 12000 use????

Thanks......

Anne.