Acufil stippling

shejmartin1

I finally sat down for a few minutes and tried to figure out how to do acufil stippling.  When I enter the size of the quilt I want to stipple, a file automatically comes up as the best one to use based on the size of the quilt.

However, I want to make the stippling farther apart, which I think I can do using the Embird software I have (by enlarging a smaller design).  What I can't figure out is how to save the file so it is the one that the acufil program opens when I put in my quilt size.

I'm wondering if anyone has found some way to stipple an entire quilt with a larger stipple design then provided in the program.  I know I could stipple individual blocks but that's not what I am trying to do.

Sherry