Re: circular sewing attachment - question for Jim

Nicole Schmidt-Nutt

I may be interested in the circular attachment.  I went on the Janome website for the 12000 and it shows a circular attachment but different numbers.

Nicole

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:08 PM, Julie wrote:

Jim, I have a circular sewing attachment P/N 200-304-003.  Can you tell me what machines this will fit?  I bought it for my 12000 machine and now have the 15000 and it will not fit the 15k machine.  I probably will sell it but need to know what machines will take this part.

Thanks

Julie