Embroidery placement

Pinguin

Thanks for this info Jim.

Can you also tell me if the Janome has 'precise placement' like the Pfaff?

thanks,
Gerda

Op 24-10-11 23:41, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Digitizer MBX supports all Janome formats - SEW, JEF, JEF+, JPX, and of course JAN. It also opens EMD, EMX, PES, PEC, HUS, VIP, VP3, EXP, PCS, PCM, CSD, XXX, DST, DSB, U??, and 10O. You should be fine with JEF, but I would avoid JEF+ as Embird never got that one quite right. The 12000 will accept all JEF designs.