Re: MBX 4.5 Upgrade install issues

joylaytor

I installed MBX 4.5 on a second computer and it seemed to have the cutwork software on it after I installed just the 4.5 upgrade disk.  I had installed the cutwork CD on the first computer.  Did that first installation just place the cutwork on the dongle and I don't have to install the cutwork CD on the second computer?  Thanks!

Joy

Through chattering teeth in cold Texas Jim says:

The cutwork software is included in every MBX 4.5 installation. It is activated by the presence of the cutwork option in the dongle. When you "install" the cutwork option you actually modify the dongle to indicate that you have it. From now on wherever you install 4.5 you will have cutwork.