Re: Memory Sticks

Sherry Martin

If you read prior posts, there was a long discussion about memory sticks. You can do a search at the top of the page. I think the final answer was that you can use any size in new 12000.

Do you save your designs on your computer also? If you do then you only really need 1 memory stick to copy the designs onto that you want to use immediately.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Anne" <csarina43@...> wrote:

I have designs saved on memory sticks which I use to laod patterns to my 11000, am I going to have to buy new sticks for the 12000. I understand that to upgrade the machine you have to use an empty MS, so I guess you need to have a seperate stick for this and delete the upgrade once you have done it. I suspect that my machine when I get it will not have been upgarded.

The 11000 uses a very small memory stick if I rememebr rightly, what size does the 12000 use????

Thanks......

Anne.