Re: Digitizer Software -- What the hey

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Digitizer MBX supports all Janome formats - SEW, JEF, JEF+, JPX, and of course JAN. It also opens EMD, EMX, PES, PEC, HUS, VIP, VP3, EXP, PCS, PCM, CSD, XXX, DST, DSB, U??, and 10O. You should be fine with JEF, but I would avoid JEF+ as Embird never got that one quite right. The 12000 will accept all JEF designs.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Pinguin <pinguin60@...> wrote:

Hello Jim,
which Embroidery formats can be done on the Janome 12000?
I like to digitize with Embird and I hope they will add the new
format(extension) in a future update. But you can safe as JEF, so if the
12000 takes that format, it is fine for me.

Thanks,
Gerda