Yikes! upgrade disaster

songnbird

I attempted to install the Janome 15000 upgrade; pushed the wrong 2 buttons the first time. Turned off the machine, tried again pushing the correct buttons. It looked like everything was progressing just as it should with the screen gradually filling from top to bottom. Checked back a few minutes later and I had the red screen of death... Yikes. Turned it off, on again...same red screen.  Now I can't sew; I can't embroider and it's the weekend, so my dealer is closed until Monday.
Any ideas on how to get my machine back?
Note to self... don't try an upgrade on a Saturday afternoon!
Linda near Buffalo, NY