Re: Horizon Link

Gail Berkler

Jim,
I have sent Janome a request to answer the following question and have received no answer, which greatly disappoints me, however, this is what I want to know:  I received an IPad cloud for Christmas and was hopeful that janome might have an app that I can use with my 12000.  I there one available?  Please advise

On Friday, February 7, 2014, <jim.stutsman@...> wrote:

You can use HorizonLink to send designs to the flash drive. Use the mode for editing designs. The last icon on the toolbar at the top is for sending designs to the flash drive. This won't help you send designs to a CD, which is really only good for backup since the 12000 does not have the ability to use CDs.