Re: Software

slspencer11125@...

I am new to the group and do not know all the rules so I hope I am not doing anything wrong by posting this,  I purchased a MC 12000 not knowing the 15000 was coming out.  Because of my Mothers illness, I did not open it for a few weeks. Then the 15000 came out and I would rather have it.  The dealer would not work with me on the one he just sold me so I still have the 12000 in the box.  I will sell it at a very reasonable price.  It was used less than 45 min to be sure it worked.  A reputable sewing/ fabric shop will verify that it is just like new with no problems, and I have been told Janome will stand by the warranty.  If you decide, to buy a 12000 you may want to check this out.