Re: Digest Number 921

Bernice Ramsey

Sherry I have to second that.  He worked on my 11000 and it was better than when I bought it.  He is great.

Bernice Ramsey and the Champion Poodle Herd

From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of gbporter2002@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:06 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Digest Number 921

Hi Sherry

 There is a great technician named Bob Juenman in Broomfield,CO He and wife Karen own Make it Sew there...Their shop is off 120.  He adjusted my 11000 man yrs ago when I had bobbin issues and cured the problem when no one else could..He repairs all brands and is top notch...Give him a call.... The drive  to Broomfield is well worth your time....If anyone can solve the problem ,he can...GA from OH