Re: circular attachment

Julie

Jim, I bought a circular stitching attachment today – and it’s P/N 200-304-003.  It did not say what machine it would fit, but while at my dealer’s we put it on a 12000 machine and it fit fine – or so it does seem to fit.  What would be the difference in the part number someone gave of 202-135-007 and what I bought?  Two of the sales people also agreed that it seemed to fit just fine.  Is it going to work because I don’t have my machine here to try it out.   If this fits the 12000 machine, it should also fit the 15000.

Thanks!

Julie