Re: Left over bobbin thread

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I don't know whether the update affected this, as we had not tried it before updating.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Maria Boyle <maruka1@...> wrote:

Thanks Jim,

I am doing embroidery. Haven't used the sewing yet. But I did discover, that if you x out the message that bobbin thread may not be sufficient, the machine will continue to embroider. I sat there watching and it sewed for another 8 minutes before I got the message again. This time I took the bobbin out, didn't want to push my luck. Could this have been one of the update improvements? Cause before the update, it wouldn't let me continue, no matter what I did.

Unfortunately my dealer is 4 1/2 hours from where I live.

María