15000 an MBX4.5

sbspicer

Hi There

I have a 12000 and will soon have the 15000, I am also considering biting the bullet and upgrading from MBX4 to the MBX4.5, my questions are ; will the new  Horizon link be compatible with the 12000  or will the different versions conflict each other and will I be able to use both machines at the same time from the same computer, secondly if I purchase MBX4.5upgrade version can I install it on my laptop or do I need to install version 4 first, I think I have made myself as clear as mud, sorry older inquiring minds need to know.

Thanks to all for your time and help

Sandra (UK)