Re: Created Stitches

peterkross@...

 You need to go to decorative stitches and then the created stitches option and then click on the icon to bring stitches in in that screen.

---In janome12000@..., <dar.dick@...> wrote:

I've been trying to get Diane's serpentine stitches on my 12000 to use on a quilt.  Must have info overload, because I've been following the directions to import the stitches from my usb stick most of the morning.  I've also tried re-saving them, but each time my machine tells me there is to file to import.  I can see them on my computer but not my machine.  What am I doing wrong?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Darlene