Re: janome 15000

joylaytor

 Make sure your machine and iPad are not too far away from your router.  Try moving the router closer if possible.

Joy

---In janome12000@..., <lov2sew@...> wrote:

Just received my new 15000.  I have already set up a friends up her ipad and machine are talking.  But mine are not talking the Ipad is on wireless it is connected.  My sewing machine says it is hooked hooked and is named.  When I use the Acu Edit it can’t find the machine  says to check my LAN  it seems to be fine I must be missing some step.   Any one have any idea of something I can try.

Shirley