Re: Circular attachment for 12000

joylaytor

 I had one for the 12000, but it doesn't fit the 15000 due to different bobbin cover size.  That is also true for the binder attachment.  Both parts fit onto the bobbin cover area.

Joy

---In janome12000@..., <theagedpage@...> wrote:

Can you use the circle attachment on the 15000?

Linda

---- redrocks55 <redrocks55@...> wrote:
I have made 8 circle quilts using the circle attachment. I wouldn’t consider doing it any other way. Be sure you have the correct circle attachment for you machine.
Marcia

Subject: [janome12000] Circular attachment for 12000

I am thinking of buying this attachment and am interested in any info on this attachment from anyone that has used it. I want to do a quilt with many circles on appliqué and thought it might be quicker than doing it manually.
Thanks for any info.
Liz in Aussie