Re: New baby is here

mcmaster_heather

Thanks Jim
Yes I thought of that unfortunately there are 2 BUTs_
Firstly it is VERY hot & humid there now - called silly or suicide season!
2nd- my daughter in law wanted to learn to sew. gave her $ towards a mchine. As she doesnot always follow through she didn't want to spend on Janome machine I suggested and got a less expensive Brother.
We are hoping when I am up there to finally get it out of the box and show her how to use it!!! Of course I have never had a brother always Janome!
heather

Congrats Heather! Have a wonderful time in Darwin. Maybe you should take the 3160 just in case you have some free time. We like that one too.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "HDD" <hddcreation@> wrote:

Yesterday I went to my dealer and collected my 12000!
Heather in QLD
Australi