No border hoop so how do I do this?

mel2sew

Another newbie question; hope I am not wearing out my welcome.

I wanted to sign up for a class at a local dealer on creating borders (I think they call them endless) and when the dealer found out that I have the Janome 12000, she said she didn't want to discourage me but my machine does not have the border hoop so the class might be more challenging for me.

 My first thought is "this is why I want to take the class".  I don't mind a challenge but her comment makes me curious as to how you that are have more experience with the 12000 do this type of border.

Thanks,

Melanie