Re: Machine #

Pinguin

The Janome website show a trolley for the Horizon. It doesn't specify 7700 or 12000. And I think the dimensions are similar so I think this is the trolley you will get.
http://content.janome.com/index.cfm/machines/Accessories/All/Horizon_to_Go_Trolley

Gerda

Op 23-10-11 21:51, Tina Jensen schreef:

When I ordered my machine it said it comes with a free trolley bag and free software, Tina.