From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of jim@...
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:20 AM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Machines for sale

While I don't mind an occasional "For Sale" post, the list is beginning to look like a flea market. To remove the distraction from those not interested in buying I have created a database for posting your 12000 for sale. It's the only one in the database section. Members can add to the database, but I have not enabled editing. To change or remove an entry just email me (jim@...). Any new posts made with regard to selling will be rejected, but I will direct the sender to the database.

Thanks, and good luck!