Re: learning about my new machine

mel2sew

Thanks, I guess I will call in the morning to find out what they do offer.  I do know that when I received my previous (Brother) embroidery machine, I was not impressed with the training session, but I guess that is all they could do in an hour.

Melanie

From: Tony Coley
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] learning about my new machine

Our shop gives 5 free lessons with any machine purchase in addition to an initial 1 on 1 lesson specific to the new machine. More Basic Sewing than Machine Mastery.
Tony Coley

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:06 PM, "mel2sew@..." <mel2sew@...> wrote:

Well, the machine is unpacked and I have watched the videos (both Janome's and Jim's) but haven't had turned it on yet due to lots of lightening in area.  After watching the videos I realized that my dealer never mentioned any kind of class or training, which I thought odd.  Did any of you get free training with purchase?