Re: learning about my new machine

Judy Albert

I bought my 12000 from Pocono Sew and Vac, Stroudsburg PA and they offered a full day of free training which was awesome! The Janome educator really knew the machine.  We brought our machines and calibrated them and learned maintenance in addition to learning all the functions. It was worth the 250 mile drive. I love the embroidery on the MC12000 and had no prior experience with embroidery. And the acufil quilting is great-it comes out looking professional. Overall, I am happy that I went from a 6600 to the 12000

Judy in NoVA