Re: Some questions for Jim

vicki chrobak

Anne, Congratulations on your expected baby. Aside from the feet & extra hardware that haven't come out yet to my knowledge, you will need lots of stabilizers, threads, (including a large cone of bobbin thread) & needles (can buy in bulk) & extra bobbins for your embroidery. Everyone has favorite brands & some use rayon thread while others use polyester. Personally, I have started using Floriani products but have found our machine only likes Floriani thread (polyester) from a separate thread stand. In fact I have started putting all my thread on the stand to avoid changing the thread cap. And in the end, start checking embroidery sites for designs.

--
Vicki Jo