Some questions for Jim

ANNE <amd15@...>

Hi Jim,

Hello from Annie in sunny Saudi Arabia. I have orderd the Horizon 12000 from the dealer in Dubai and hopefully it will be brought here to Saudi Arabia mid-January 2012 for me by a good friend who is visiting Dubai and will save me some expensive shipping! The dealer in Dubai has asked me to let him know about accessories or any items for the 12000 and he will order from Japan. Jim, can you tell me of any accessories that I would or should need? When I bought the 7700 I also bought all the extra feet, large binder, thread stand, I assume none of these will be of use with the 12000? Also, is there anywhere on line I can see exactly what feet do come with the 12000, I know it says 20 feet but what are they?

Thanks Jim and to everyone in this group, I honestly don't feel I would buy the 12000 if you weren't here as I have no-one at all to get advise or tuition from and have never used an embroidery machine but am willing to have a go!

Thanks again if you can offer any further information it would be of great help to me.

Best Wishes,
Annie Dunn
Saudi Arabia