Re: ditch quilting

Sherry Martin

No. But when I took my lesson for my machine, my instructor said there is a stitch-in-ditch foot available for the 12000. I think she meant for the dual feed.

She said it is one of the 1st accessories that she has been able to order for the new machine. I am looking forward to an open toe dual feed foot.

--- In janome12000@..., "dawsewmad" <dawsewmad@...> wrote:

I has anyone used the 11000 convertible even feed set on their 12000. I'm looking at the open toe with the ditch guide. I like the accu feet but miss the open toe and ditch guide,sure hope that it is on the new feet list.
Dawn.