Re: AccuFeed

dkuhlman4891

So we are limited to five stitches with "walking foot" capability?

--- In janome12000@..., vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Page 31 of manual says only U1 to 4 & Q1 to 7 can be sewn with dual feed
device.

--
Vicki Jo

Can I use the Accufeed foot on stitches that don't light up when I
select the AccuFeed funtcion? Example - I am working a tutorial
published in the Online Sewing First Edition. I am creating a grid
quilted background using stitch Q62 - and this stitch does not 'light
up' when I select AccuFeed. I am stitching through a quilting sandwich
so I need a walking foot. I tried using the AccuFeed food with Q62
(even though it said to use the F foot) and it seemed to work okay.
Just wondering if this is a good practice or not -- if not - what are my
'walking foot' options if the stitch doesn't light up when I select
AccuFeed??