AccuFeed

dkuhlman4891

Can I use the Accufeed foot on stitches that don't light up when I select the AccuFeed funtcion? Example - I am working a tutorial published in the Online Sewing First Edition. I am creating a grid quilted background using stitch Q62 - and this stitch does not 'light up' when I select AccuFeed. I am stitching through a quilting sandwich so I need a walking foot. I tried using the AccuFeed food with Q62 (even though it said to use the F foot) and it seemed to work okay. Just wondering if this is a good practice or not -- if not - what are my 'walking foot' options if the stitch doesn't light up when I select AccuFeed??