machine speed

thistlebug <pegijane39@...>

Hi, I just want to thank this group for the info on setting the speed of my machine. I was at my first class and even the teacher could not figure out how to increase the speed on my machine. It was grayed out.
I remembered that someone stated that the quiet mode caused some problems. I re-read my notes and shut off the quiet mode and voila. I was then able to increase the speed from 400 to what I wanted. And. I agree that the square hoop wastes mucho stabilizer. I cannot believe that we cannot stitch closer to the edges. What is up with this??? I just stitched my first design and was disappointed that I couldn't use the whole area. Peg in FL