Re: Designs for GR hoop

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Digitizer MBX and Digitizer Jr 4.0 will both save designs in JEF format for the 12000. Third party solutions haven't caught up yet.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "JUDY" <ponikvar60@...> wrote:

I purchased the Janome 12000 so I could stitch out all the large designs found on the Anita Goodesign cards. However, the JEF format does not include them since this is the first large hoop Janome has put out. Tried the Pulse-digitizer but it did not work. Does anyone know of a vendor that has JEF disigns that are for the GR hoop? or will the digitizer enlarge vendor design cards?