Re: Art N Stitch vs Janome software

mel2sew

 Thanks for the information Joy.  I am a lurking member of the ANS yahoo group so I will ask my question there and I have never heard of the 4D/5D software with my ProStitcher.  Do you have the new updated version or the version before 2012?

Melanie

--- In janome12000@..., <janome12000@...> wrote:

Not familiar with Art and Stitch, but there is a Yahoo group for them.  Janome embroidery software is wonderful and the DVD created by Trevor Conquergood that comes with it is very helpful.  Learning to use software is of paramount importance and his DVD gives an excellent start.  I do not think Janome software would produce your robotic quilting designs, however.   I have used 4D/5D Quilt Design Creator software with my Handiquilter "robot" and I like it a lot.  There is a yahoo group for that, too.

Joy

--- In janome12000@..., <mel2sew@...> wrote:

I am considering the purchase of Art and Stitch software for my robotic quilting system and my thoughts are that it's embroidery add-on might also be a good software to use with my Janome 12000 embroidery capabilities.

Has anyone in this group used Art and Stitch with their 12000?  Does anyone know how it compares to Janome software?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Melanie in Texas