Re: new look

joylaytor

 Anyone else have trouble with the new Yahoo groups with iPad mini?  It will not let me post or create a new topic

--- In janome12000@..., <bagelriddle@...> wrote:

Hi Linda

Well this happened to me last week and I send an email to yahoo. I was apparently in a test group for a new set up of yahoo groups, which meant that I could sign in but after that the page kept uploading and uploading and uploading and basically never finished uploading. The yahoo reply also included the fact that they could not get me out of this "test" group. They did however kindly tell me that I could contact their development guys direct. However I never received a reply back from them. My solution.............. create a new email address and sign up for the group again and now you will be able to access the group the "old" way.

Regards
Bernadette

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM, <lindabeaulieu863@...> wrote:

Is it only me or has the site completely changed. What is going on?