Re: Last call!

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Es ist in der Post. Vielen Dank!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "hubsy7171" <hubsy7171@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,.

I ordered the DVD 2 today. Am looking forward to it. Thank you for the work you and Diane. This text has been translated.

Best regards

Tina from Germany

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@> wrote:

Although there is more than a month of summer remaining, here in the US the traditional end of summer occurs on the first Monday in September, which we celebrate as "Labor Day". At that time our MC12000 video special with introductory pricing for members will disappear. To take advantage of the offer before it expires head on over to this site:
http://www.onlinesewing.com/yahoo12k/

After Labor Day the DVDs will still be available here:
http://www.onlinesewing.com/12kvideo/