Re: Embroidery thread hooks

bagelriddle

We most likely use some other term in Australia, can you therefore please tell me what a kitchen clip is and what it looks like? Is it one of those self adhesive bathroom hook thingies?????

Cheers
Bagel

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, private party <chatterbox.jb@...> wrote:

Very good idea. I have a couple of those in the kitchen drawer so I
can just grab those and use them!! Super and cheap!! Nothing is
usually cheap with TOL sewing machines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- JTB

On 8/27/13, Georgia Olivier <gbo4@...> wrote:
I have clipped this 'kitchen clip' to the 12000 lid that opens so the thread
runs from the stand (mine is the older brother 10 spool stand I used with my
10001) but provides a little extra guidance to the machine path. It's works
very well for me.

Georgia