15000

JeannieH

Okay, I'll admit that I am a little upset with Janome for the new machine. Don't get me wrong it is beautiful and tweaks my fancy totally. However, my 12000 is less than 6 months old---could have waited, should have waited? Would have waited. I spent my savings on the 12000. Regarding the iPad control. I occasionally use my computer connect---especially when gkids are here. There is this great app call Splashtop that allows me to remotely connect via my iPad to my computer. If I have to run downstairs to check the kids or the stove I have what my machine is doing on my iPad.

Jeannie