Re: Info plz

joylaytor

I thought a CD drive would be "old fashioned" I suppose in 2 years we will have the next new version: no need for wirelss, we"ll just THINK the design and "poof" it will show up on the virtual screen floating in the air and throat depth will be a thing if the past because no hoops will be needed: fabric will be kept taught with invisible air vents and the needle will be free floating above the surface...(I am just trying to keep up!!!!)

--- In janome12000@..., "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@...> wrote:

I thought so too, looking at the picture, but Diane told me it's storage for the stylus that you use on the screen. CD drives are on the way out - it's all going to the cloud.

--- In janome12000@..., "joylaytor" <joylaytor@> wrote:

Does the 15000 have a CD drive? it looks like it from the pictures, but I see no mention of it.
Joy