Re: Remote monitoring on new machine

Patricia Ward

I agree on that feature.  I have always felt that my machines have a proximity feature built into them and that if you leave the room they decide to act up and go wonky.   First rule of thumb for me... never leave a running embroidery machine in a room by itself.

So I read what Jim wrote and I do believe that.

Pat

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Pixey Mosley <pixeyam@...> wrote:

While it does sound like the new machine has some interesting enhancements, am I the only one that thinks monitoring it remotely from another room is a rather ridiculous feature in search of a user?