Re: keeping bobbin cases straight and keeping bobbins straight as well...

Pinguin

I use a fine sharpie to write on my bobbn what kind of thread is on it (when I'm, afraid that I forget or won't recognize it in the future) or the color number.  It stays on for quite a while.
Gerda

Op 08-12-11 13:46, songnbird schreef:

To help me remember which bobbin case is which, I use a sharpie marker and write in the bottom of each bobbin case. EMB in the case with the yellow dot and REG in the other one. That way I don't have to refer to the manual or depend on my memory. After a while the marks need refreshing, but not too often.
Linda near Buffalo, NY