Re: How Much Top Thread Should Show on Underside of Embroid...

m1955seamstress

Thanks Cheryl.  Wasn't sure where this library site was located so just Googled Kenny's Korner and found it.  Is there a library site on this forum?  Sorry, I'm kind unfamiliar with forums yet!

Marla

From: Cheryl <capaul@...>
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 11:22 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: How Much Top Thread Should Show on Underside of Embroid...

Marla,

On the embroidery library site, if you go to Kenny's Corner, there is lots of embroidery help. We seem to be doing well on this forum as well. I'm glad you got your machine back and that all seems to be working well now. I know what a panic it must be when thousands of dollars are spent and we don't have the results we should.

Ginger, I am going to have to learn that I MUST change the needle plate. I just did a whole quilt with one of the machine's designs. I do see a bit of the gold showing on the backside, which of course would have to be black. It is meant to be a large wall hanging, so it won't matter. I hope my son in law likes it as it is for his music room. I'll post pictures when it is finished.

Cheryl - Saskatoon, Canada